Membership in the Pre-Law Society provides you with a number of unique opportunities.
- Access to events with law school admissions representatives, practicing lawyers, professors, legal experts, and more
- Exclusive job and internship opportunities
- Personal invitation to the Pre-Law Society Annual Law Forum
- Eligibility to participate in the Undergraduate Law Journal
- Use of our counseling program
- Access to our resource library
- Discounts with a number of test preparation companies, including:*
*Benefits are subject to change at any time.
We offer a Lifetime Membership to the Pre-Law Society for a one-time membership fee of $50.00. Members will become official Pre-Law Society members for their entire career at UCLA. All members receive the privileges and discounts described in the membership benefits section. Dues must be paid by check or Paypal only. Please make all checks payable to UCLA Pre-Law Society. The $50.00 membership fee is non-refundable. Members must be responsible for any fines related to bad checks, insufficient personal funds, etc. with their own banking institution.
Membership Fee Waiver: The Pre-Law Society offers a limited number of 50% to 100% fee waiver for those students in extreme financial need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Make sure to include "Membership Fee Waiver" on the subject line.
We welcome UCLA students from all majors on a year-round basis. The process is easy:
1. Submit this application form and make $50 dollar payment
2. Wait for the processing time (Please allow up to 2 weeks)
3. Receive an email confirmation from the Membership Director
If you have questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Membership Director.
If you are not directed to the payment page following submission of your application, you can use this link below to access it: