Opportunity to gain insight from various law school admissions directors, professors, law students, legal experts
- Personal invitation to the Pre-Law Society Annual Law Forum
- Eligible to receive LSAT Prep Course Scholarships each year
- Eligible to participate as either a writer or editor with The Undergraduate Law Journal
- Gain access to the Pre-Law Society’s Resource Library
- Job and internship opportunities
- TestMasters offers a $500 discount on the live, 80-hour LSAT prep course
- LSATMax offers a 15% discount on all lifetime courses
- Powerscore offers a $795 discount (original price: $1395) for members on a full length course
- Blueprint discount $300 for members in class course & $100 online course
*Benefits are subject to change. (Application updated 05/2016)
Membership Fee Waiver: The Pre-Law Society is offering a 50% to a 100% membership fee waiver for those students in extreme financial need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Make sure to write "Membership Fee Waiver" on the Subject line.
We offer a Lifetime Membership to the Pre-Law Society for a one-time membership fee of $50.00. Members will become official Pre-Law Society members for their entire career at UCLA. All members receive the privileges and discounts described in the membership benefits section. Dues must be paid by check or Paypal only. Please make all checks payable to UCLA Pre-Law Society. The $50.00 membership fee is non-refundable. Members must be responsible for any fines related to bad checks, insufficient personal funds, etc. with their own banking institution.
1. Submit this application form and make $50 dollar payment
2. Wait for the processing time (Please allow up to 2 weeks)
3. Receive an email confirmation from the Membership Director
Now you're a lifetime member of the Pre-Law society at UCLA!
If you are not directed to the payment page following submission of your application, you can use this link below to access it: